Character Skill Arms LoreArms Lore is one of the Skill that any Characters can raise.
Arms Lore can be use in 4 different ways:
- By Activating the Skill and Targeting a Weapon or Armor it will tell you the Durability, Damage and/or Poison Charge.
- In Weapon Crafting it will give +1% Damage Increase each 20 Anatomy Skill.
- In Armor Crafting it will give +1% Random Resist each 20 Anatomy Skill.
- By Activation the Skill and Targeting a Swamp Dragon with Dragon Barding it will tell you the Durability left on the Dragon Barding Armor.
Activating Arms LoreTo Activate Arms Lore Left Single Click on the Blue Diamond in the Skills Scroll List and Target any Weapon or Armor. You will then receive several message:
- Armor Rating
- Average Damage
- Poisoning Charge
|Durability of Item||Message|
|80%||Barely used, with a few nicks and scrapes|
|70%||Fairly good condition|
|60%||Suffered some wear and tear|
|30%||Somewhat badly damaged|
|20%||Flimsy and not trustworthy|
|31+||Is superbly crafted to provide maximum protection|
|26 - 30||Offers excellent protection|
|21 - 25||Is a superior defense against attack|
|16 - 20||Serves as sturdy protection|
|11 - 15||Offers some protection against blows|
|6 - 10||Provides very little protection|
|1 - 5||Provides almost no protection|
|0||Offers no defense against attackers|
|26||Would be extraordinarily deadly|
|21 - 25||Would be a superior weapon|
|16 - 20||Would inflict serious damage and pain|
|11 - 15||Likely hurt opponent a fair amount|
|6 - 10||Would do some damage|
|3 - 5||Would do minimal damage|
|0 - 2||Might scratch their opponent slightly|
PoisoningIt appears to have poison smeared on it.
Training Arms LoreThere's 2 ways to Train Arms Lore:
- Each time you Craft a Weapon or Armor you will have a chance to raise Arms Lore except for Crafting Shields.
- You can Active Arms Lore and Target an Weapon or Armor you will have a chance to raise Arms Lore.
UOSteam Macro Train Animal Lore
Follow the instruction:
1 - In UOSteam, go into the tab Macros -> Click New -> Add a macro Name -> Click OK -> Highlight your new Macro (Name) -> Place your Mouse Cursor in the Macro Textarea section -> Paste the Macro there -> Click Save!
2 - Go to Train at New Haven City with NPC George Hephaestus The Blacksmith Instructor (400 Golds).
3 - You will need 1 Weapon or Armor in your Backpack to Train Arms Lore with!
4 - Click Play Button to Start the Macro and it will ask you to Target a Weapon or Armor to Train your Arms Lore Skill with!